YOUR CHOICES WITH ASER
REAL-TIME, FACE-TO-FACE ON-LINE COURSES WITH CERTIFIED INSTRUCTORS
1. Test Preparation (IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, AP)
2. Common Core Subject Specific Curriculum (USA)
3. 90 minutes face-to-face per week
4. Asynchronous learning, 2-3 hours per week
5. Advanced Placement Courses (AP), certification (optional with additional cost) from various contributing universities
6. ESL courses (Beginning, Intermediated, Advanced)--all ages
HIGH SCHOOLS PLACEMENT | COLLEGE COUNSELING: COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY APPLICATION
Summer Programs–placement for students in USA or Canada based upon English abilities and interests
Conversational English, Business English–on-line, face-to-face for college students and adults. Learn specific business-based English for those professionals who have common interactions with English speakers
Conversational English for Elementary students–meet and make friends with an elementary US student to improve listening and speaking skills
Dual diploma for high school students
We will work with you to find which schools are best for you to apply to based upon your finances, area of study/interest, and your abilities.
We will help you to create an attractive portfolio for applications.
We will prepare with you all the application documents needed for your schools and opportunities.
We will meet and greet you at the arrival airport and take you to school so that you can relax and not worry about logistics!
We will work with you to find the best opportunities for scholarships in USA or Canadian colleges and universities.
We will celebrate with you when you choose one of your schools for future study!